Demian Farnworth and Sonia Simone
In this session, Copyblogger's Chief Copywriter Demian Farnworth and CCO Sonia Simone discussed in depth how to craft a powerful marketing story for your business.
They talked about:
- How to define the characters of a great marketing story
- Where to find the hook of the story
- Why the story frame is critical
- What the research says about emotion and decision-making
- How to uncover your audience's worldview for more powerful storytelling
- Authority Master Class on copywriting hooks (with Demian Farnworth and Brian Clark): How to Find the Copywriting Hook for any Product, Article, or Idea
- Words That Work by Frank Luntz
- Copy Hackers (a recommended copywriting website)
- Quora (A good place to dig into audience mindset on various topics
- Beyond Niches: Tap into this Psychological Driver to Create the Ultimate Message (Demian's Copyblogger post on audience worldview)
- 3 Vital Marketing Lessons from the World's Most Offensive Doughnut Shop (Sonia's Copyblogger post on how worldview informs one company's super-successful marketing)
This session contains no affiliate links or promotions.