Andrea Rennick and Pamela Wilson
Copyblogger Media's Pamela and Andrea shared their advice, based on Rainmaker owner questions, about how to put together a terrific membership site that delights your prospects or customers.
In this session, they talked about:
- How to create a user experience that’s smooth sailing from your sales page to inside your membership website
- Which settings you need to have in place before you create your membership website (and where to find them)
- What pages to create ahead of time, and how to put them together easily
While the session was focused on Rainmaker sites, the session will be of value to anyone putting a membership community together.
Previous Rainmaker Bonus Sessions
- Simple Strategies for Successful Member Sites (this is the strategy session that accompanies today's structural session)
- How to Choose and Use the Right Theme for Your Brand
- Three Keys to Creating an Online Experience Worth Paying For
- Recommended reading for Rainmaker owners: How to Set Up a Membership Site guide, on the Knowledge Base home page