Sonia Simone interviews Johnny Truant
This month we have a second bonus seminar for you, with Sonia Simone interviewing Johnny Truant to look behind the scenes at his most recent launch.
Product launches are a key tactic for most online businesses, but the reality is sometimes a little different from what you see from the outside. Johnny shares the details about what worked well, what surprised him, and what he’d do differently next time.
Here’s some of what Johnny shares with us:
- Johnny’s “un-planning” model for designing an information product.
- The messy details that go into a smooth-looking product launch.
- How to stay flexible, but stay within the guidelines of what works.
- Why a “punk rock” mindset can be your most important asset as a businessperson. (And why, if you’re a little bit crazy, that can be a very good thing.)
- The biggest confidence-builder when you’re getting started.
- How to measure your progress in a way that builds confidence.
- The next step you should take in your business.
Click the audio button to hear the lesson for this week, or you can download the MP3 from the link below