We’ve all faced it -- that blank screen glaring at us, while we struggle to think up a great idea for our next piece of content.
In this pre-recorded session, Chris Garrett and Sonia Simone gave you tools and techniques to generate a year’s worth of content -- without blood, sweat, or tears.
Chris and Sonia share with you:
- The root causes of resistance and procrastination (and how to beat them)
- Our favorite idea-generating tips and tools
- Simple research that can uncover juicy content ideas
- How to use Drill-Down questions to spin dozens of ideas from a single point
- Using the calendar to spark your creativity
... and more!
- The Connect the Dots session to see where the "holes" might be in your content program
- Brian Clark's ebook on content strategy: How to Create Content that Converts (free in our member library)
- Keyword Research: A Real-World Guide (free in our member library)
- Sonia's post on "small habits": The Surprising Secret to Enduring Success Habits
- MindMeister mind-mapping software
- FreeMind mind-mapping software (free)
This session contains no affiliate links or promotions.