Sonia Simone interviews Sean d’Souza
One of the most common questions we hear from students and readers is … How am I ever going to create all this content?
Even if you think of yourself as a writer, creating the steady stream of blog posts, email autoresponders, special reports, and sales copy can be overwhelming.
And if you don’t think of yourself as a writer, it can feel like trying to climb Everest in a pair of flip-flops.
Marketing teacher Sean d’Souza has a gift for breaking difficult tasks down into much simpler components. He’s gone from taking two full (and painful) days to write an article to writing 300 articles a year, on top of running a demanding business (and having a life).
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- The five-minute step that will cut hours off your writing time
- The keys to writing articles that people want to read
- How to use email and Third Tribe forum posts to create drafts of valuable content
- The surprisingly simple secret to becoming a more productive writer
- Why Sean thinks that outsourcing your writing is a disastrous mistake
- The two elements that will take you from being a “pretty good” writer to a great writer
Click the audio button to hear the lesson for this week, or you can download the MP3 from the link below.