Sonia Simone and Stefanie Flaxman
Guest posting is one of the strategies we recommend most often for growing your audience. But how do you do it? How do you find the right blogs and websites, make the connections with publishers, and craft your work in a way that expands your audience?
In this session, Copyblogger's Sonia Simone joined Stefanie Flaxman, our Manager of Editorial Standards, to talk about best practices when you're looking for guest posting gigs. They also talked about recommendations for when you're the publisher.
- Effective Content Promotion member ebook (free)
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines member ebook (free)
- Stefanie's most recent post on Copyblogger about guest posting best practices
- The Fake Grimlock Copyblogger post
- Lynda.com has a session for members that covers legal rights and responsibilities regarding photos. It also covers rights of photographers.
Flickr Creative Commons images
These Creative Commons images were used in the presentation slides:
- Buddha Dog by SuperFantastic
- Albatross by David W
- Hands holding rose by Hamed Saber
- Balancing candy by theilr
- IBM Selectric by Steve Lodefink
- Sinister Clowns by Maggie Stephens
- Big Range Austin Dance Festival by Andrew Baron
- Elvis! by Kevin Dooley
- Eames Lounge Chair by Casey Marshall
- Ya Internet by Karen
- Vintage Camera by Alexis Lamster