Chris Garrett and Sonia Simone
2015 is coming up ... and it's time to prepare your business for more profits, customers, and success than ever. In this session, Chris Garrett and Sonia Simone talked about the key areas to look at, to find where your business can do better. They also talked about *how* to get it all done, including tools and techniques for better productivity and motivation.
- Which elements to focus on to build your business
- How to widen your professional network next year
- The "Pivotal Technique" that will help get you where you want to go (even if you're a bit of a flake)
- The easiest way to build better work habits
- How to stay motivated and productive all year, not just in January
- Eliyahu Goldratt's book The Goal, about the Theory of Constraints
- Demian Farnworth's Copyblogger post on Experience Maps
- Our Landing Pages ebook, free in the member library
- Jeff Walker and Sonia Simone on product launch strategies
- Jeff Walker's new book on product launches (recommended), Launch
- Our Effective Content Promotion ebook, free in the member library
- Sonia's post on The Complete Flake's Guide to Getting Things Done, including The Pivotal Technique
- Sonia's Copyblogger post on Small Habits
- Our Authority session on the Minimum Viable Website
- The Authority session on Connecting the Dots to help you find and eliminate holes in your content marketing program.
This session contains no affiliate links or promotions.